This bundle includes 2 courses:
1. 12d Model 15 Fundamentals Course
2. 12d Model 15 Civil Design Basics Course
Course Type: Self-Paced Online Training
Average Time Commitment: 2-3 months part-time. With self-paced training, individuals who can study at a fast pace have the opportunity to gain competency quickly. Individuals who only have time to study at a slower pace have the opportunity to absorb information without being pushed too quickly.
As a part of your course, you will access:
• 12d Model Software licence for 6 months, and data
• Complimentary 12d Model 15 Fundamentals Course
• 54 Online video lessons
• Practical and engaging quizzes
• Certificate of Completion
• 12 months’ access to the SPOT video lessons
Professional Certification: Two types of certificates are available for the Civil Design Basics Course: a Certificate of Completion and a Certificate of Competency with a Proctored Exam. You will automatically receive a Certificate of Completion if you meet the requirements to complete the course.
Certificates of Competency are issued when online learners have passed an exam that is proctored by a special exam provider. It is recommended that you work towards Certificates of Competency if you plan to use your course to assist you in a job application and/or promotion.
You can select the Certificate of Competency when you register for the course.
Please ensure the first and family names that the candidate uses to register exactly match the first and family names on the ID provided.
• Dual monitors are recommended – follow the videos on one and do the course work on the other. Alternatively, use a second computer.
• Internet Connection.
• 12d Model 15 (a 12d Model 15 Cloud licence will be provided free of charge for six months. Egress to Port 22350 is required to access the 12d Model 15 Cloud licence).
This course is designed for those who haven’t used 12d Model before or have only been using it for a short time. The course is aimed at teaching you the basics of civil design with 12d Model 15, and to ensure you work efficiently using current best practices. For anyone wishing to acquire new competencies or maintain a certain proficiency, attending a one-off training course every now and then isn’t enough. Through a curated series of self-paced and continuous online training programs, we’ll help you stay up-to-date with current best practices and give you the resources to be at the forefront of your chosen field.
Prerequisites: Completing 12d Model 15 Fundamentals (supplied with this course).