Course Type: Self-Paced Online Training
Average Time Commitment: 2-3 weeks part-time. With self-paced training, individuals who can study at a fast pace have the opportunity to gain competency quickly. Individuals who only have time to study at a slower pace have the opportunity to absorb information without being pushed too quickly.
As a part of your course, you will access:
- 12d Model Software licence for two months, and data
- 13 Online video lessons
- Practical and engaging quizzes
- Certificate of Completion
- 12 months’ access to the SPOT video lessons
Professional Certification: You will automatically receive a Certificate of Completion if you meet the requirements to complete the course.
Please ensure the first and family names that the candidate uses to register exactly match the first and family names on the ID provided.
- Dual monitors are recommended – follow the videos on one and do the course work on the other. Alternatively, use a second computer.
- Internet Connection.
- 12d Model 15 (a 12d Model 15 Cloud licence will be provided free of charge for two months. Egress to Port 22350 is required to access the 12d Model 15 Cloud licence)
Prerequisites: This course is designed for those who haven’t used 12d Model 15 before or have only been using it for a short time. The Fundamentals course teaches you to navigate 12d Model 15, some of the key terminology, and how to view and create data.
12d Model Licence and Loan Agreement