This course covers the use of 12d Model for production of an ADAC XML file (‘ADAC’ refers to ‘Asset Design and As Constructed’). The creation of assets and their validation are in accordance with IPWEA (Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia).
Experience in 12d Model with completion of either the Two Day Design Basics Course or the One Day Survey Basics Course.
In some cases, working through the ‘Getting Started for Design’ or ‘Getting Started for Surveying’ Manual is sufficient – enquire upon booking.
• Examining the ADAC 4.1 XML schema as provided by the IPWEA
• Looking at what is an ADAC Asset in 12d Model
• Assigning ADAC Assets to points, lines and polygons
• Explaining and running the 12dADAC chains
• Validating the ADAC Assets
• Creating an ADAC Header
• Generating an ADAC Report
• Generating an ADAC.XML file
• Reading in an ADAC.XML file
• Creating and using an ADAC Map file
• Creating and using an 12duaf file
• Use of more advanced features of map files (Attributes)
• UAF (12 and User defined)
• Label map files
• ADAC tools for data preparation
• User_lib and local defined system
Please note courses may occasionally be cancelled or amended if trainers' availabilities change. If a change to a course occurs and you are unable to attend the new time, we will transfer your registration to the next available course.
All courses are non-refundable if you change your mind.