Sorry - this product is no longer available
One-Day Survey Topographical Procedures
Date: 30th May 2023
Time: 10am to 5pm (AEST - Sydney time), with two 15-minute breaks and a half-hour break for lunch, each day
Requirements: Dual monitors will be required so that the Trainer can be followed on one and the Course work can be done on the other. Alternatively, a second computer could also be used and projected to a screen or TV for viewing the Trainer.
An Internet Connection is required.
12d Model v15 and Codemeter drivers : 12d Model v15 Installation Document
Civil and Surveying Institute will supply a 12d Model licence and data to use for the course
4 seats available
13.0 SURVEY TOPOGRAPHICAL PROCEDURES Course ID: 1DSTP
Prerequisites: Experience in 12d Model with completion of the One Day Survey Basics course or working through the ‘Getting Started for Surveying’ Manual is required.
• Traversing: Manual entry and adjustment, least squares network adjustment
• Field techniques: Feature coding, control coding for enhancements including pipes, image attachments and attributes
• Downloading: Trimble Link, Sokkia Link, Leica 1200 GSI and Topcon GTS700 formats
• Field file and manual editing: Dynamic editing of data with full auditing
• Errors in coding, target heights and stringing
• Manual edits: Joining strings, point edits, tinability
• Triangulation: Creation, analysis, Section views, Perspective views, Raster draping
• Plotting: Contours, Text labelling, Grids, Plotter mapping files, ACAD map files,
• Quick plots, Plot frames, Plot to PDF file and AutoCAD.
Important Note: This course is for showing how to use 12d Model when doing surveying work. It does not teach surveying principles.
Please note courses may occasionally be cancelled or amended if trainers' availabilities change. If a change to a course occurs and you are unable to attend the new time, we will transfer your registration to the next available course.
All courses are non-refundable if you change your mind.