Drainage 2D - Introduction
Dates: 7th, 8th, and 9th December 2022
Time: 1pm to 4pm (AEDT - Sydney time), with two 15-minute breaks, each day
Requirements: Dual monitors will be required so that the Trainer can be followed on one and the Course work can be done on the other. Alternatively, a second computer could also be used and projected to a screen or TV for viewing the Trainer.
An Internet Connection is required.
12d Model v15 and Codemeter drivers : 12d Model v15 Installation Document
Civil and Surveying Institute will supply a 12d Model licence and data to use for the course
A working knowledge of the 12d interface is required. View control, model management, basic CAD drawing skills.
W10: Creating a rainfall on grid 2d model
• Create and run a TUFLOW model using the Roadflow quick start panel.
• Add ridges, gullies to enhance the 2D grid.
• Add roughness polygons for a second roughness.
• Link a 12d drainage model to the 2d grid. Review check files and results
• Review the grid z pts, ridges/gully, 1d-2d link and boundary control check files.
• Create and display tin varying grid tin results for water depths, velocity and hazard. This is done in plan, section and 3d perspective views.
• Create results legends and customise result colour bands. Time Results
• Create time plots of results of velocity, depth, water level and hazard.
• Create flow measurement lines to total the flow over the line. Visualisation and Fly Overs
• Create time lines viewing flooding from a stationary perspective
• Create flight and target paths for project flyovers of flood results.
Please note courses may occasionally be cancelled or amended if trainers' availabilities change. If a change to a course occurs and you are unable to attend the new time, we will transfer your registration to the next available course.
All courses are non-refundable if you change your mind.